Friday, February 6, 2009

It's Been A While...

Blog-

Wow! It has been quite a while since the last post. I forgot you even existed but isn't that always the case? Its like a journal; you just always forget to write what's going on. Well time to update my life and what is going on. I no longer work for my current employer Melaleuca. I ran into some hard opposition and difficulties that I no longer find myself with the company. Its all good though. I've been gone for close to a month now and I find it actually beneficial. I love not being there anymore and as I hear about the way things are headed with the company. It's not a place I want to be associated with any longer. So life is good. Tax refund, 160 hours of vacation cashed out, 401k cashed out. I'm doing good for the next few months. I'll start work at another call center this month and at Petsmart in the mornings as well. I'm okay with both of those jobs because they let me fly under the radar and do what I've got to do.

Another longer relationship has also passed in my life with Jenny. We dated for 5 months and practically got engaged. It would had been a bold move for me to go and get engaged and I'm glad that I didn't do it. I just wasn't ready for it at this point in my life with Jenny. I don't know if I ever will but so be it. It all ended in August officially...however beyond official guidelines it lasted longer...

I want to be graduated ASAP and if I can find the right job (ie restaurant) then I will be out of Rexburg in a year and on with my own life finally. I would like to find my way to the east coast for graduate school just because its a place I haven't been before and I'm getting sick of being west of the Mississippi. Maybe I'll find my way to Penn State or UMass. Who knows? However it works I'm in the same place as almost a year ago. I need to expidite the process...

-Salem

1 comment:

The Wilson Family said...

cool you have a blog. i love it. at least i think i love it. if you get bored enough to read ours here it is....there are usually tons of pictures because you know jj is just too cute...

jkwilsonfamily.blogspot.com