Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ramblings

In walking to class every day the same exact thoughts come to my mind. They are as follows:"Follow the path, Mr. Masoudi. Walk where the great men before you have walked."-emperors club.

Everytime I see people walking across the grass or cutting corners on sidewalks or riding their bikes across the grass, I think this. I hate seeing people ruining the grounds because it takes 3 more strides to get where the want to be.

The other one is something I heard somewhere. "There are two types of people. Those who walk with their face down looking at what is right there, and those who have their heads held high looking into the future and trusting that what is coming will not change"

I always try and walk with my head up looking forward making eye contact with whomever will give it to me. just an observation.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I hate seeing people do that too, and eventually there's just a worn path in the grass